Monday, January 25, 2010

SomeBunny Loves You





Here is another Valentine's Day card I made. The bunny is from Everyday Paper Dolls. I welded two of them together to make a card and used the hide contour function on all of the lines. This was cut at a size 5 1/2 in a beige cardstock. Then I cut a regular bunny at 5 1/2 in a pink cardstock and layered that onto the front of the card. I used a prisma color pencil to outline the details on the bunny in a silver gray color and filled in his nose with pink. I then added the google eyes, pink button and used white fun flock on the tail.

This was the first time I have used fun flock and I really liked the way it looked. I used a zig glue pen to cover the area and then sprinkled it with the flock. Once I dusted it off, I added a second layer, because I wanted it a little bit thicker than it was to begin with.

No comments: