Monday, May 3, 2010

Mother Like No Udder



I made this for my mom for Mother's Day. I had these cut cow patterned pails, so I played off of that for the idea. I made the cow card on my Gypsy with the Create a Critter cartridge. I then cut the shape from Create a Critter for my pail also. The inside of the card has the same says:

"Happy Mother's Day to a Mother who is like no Udder". The pail is filled with pistachios and cashews, which are some of my mom's favorite snacks.

My Sheri Crafts is having a challenge this week to make a Mother's Day Craft, so I put this in their challenge. Be sure to check out there sight at the link below for cute ideas and if you want to play along.

5 comments:

ShelbyWoo said...

How udderly CUTE! :) Hehehe.....I have a friend that would get a major kick outta this one! Thanks for sharing!

Lesleyanne said...

OMGosh how stinkin' cute! Truly adorable, I be she'll love it!

P.G. Lamb said...

Jean, that is way too cute! I love the button nostrils. :-D

Scrapping Cat said...

Oh my goodness...this is just too adorable...love it

Audrey Frelx said...

This is just tooooo adorable!!! You did a great job!