Monday, June 14, 2010

Grandpa and Me Frame


A couple of years ago, my grandparents took me to the beach for my birthday. It was great, because it was just me and them and reminded me of when I would go places with them when I was younger. I was thinking that it would be nice to make my grandpa a picture frame of us from the trip for father's day. I bought this frame at walmart and cut out a sheet of off white cardstock to fit the inside. All of the cuts on this are from the Heritage cart and I designed it in the Gypsy. The Me actually came from the cut for the word memories. I just cut it out and then cut the me off of the front of it so that my words would match.


I am putting this in the Fantabulous Cricut Father's Day challenge for this week. I have a link to their page in my side bar if you want to check out all of the entries and their site.

8 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

What a nice fathers day gift!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB! :)

2 Ducky said...

Can't think of a better fathers day gift. Lovely! Come get some blog love over at my place when you get a chance. :)

Beckie Williams said...

What a nice gift. It looks really great!!

Angi Barrs said...

Perfect gift idea for Father's Day! Thanks for playing with us at Fantabulous Cricut:)

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, what a great gift!!! And what a wonderful memory in years to come! As always, my friend, great job!

Valerie said...

Such a nice frame, love that font! Thanks for joining this week at Fantabulous Cricut!

Kim Wilson said...

This is so sweet :) Thank you for the comment, I hope you can play along, challenge ends at 10 pm!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Such a nice frame, This is so sweet :) I love that font! Thanks for joining this week at Fantabulous Cricut!