Saturday, July 31, 2010

OTWC Challenge #18



The colors this week for OTWC are blue, white and yellow. I have had these flower patches for a while now. I bought them at a fabric outlet store I went to with my sister and I had bought all of them they had and then never used them. I thought this would be the perfect time to use them since they fit the white and yellow part of the challenge. Other than the patches on the page, the only other thing I added was a frame from the Live Simply Cricut Lite Cart. I sized it on the gypsy to fit the picture how I wanted.

Be sure to check out the Off the Wall Craftiness blog for lost of great projects and weekly challenges. http://offthewallcraftiness.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Kim Wilson said...

Super cute LO Jean! I love the patches! Thank you for playing and good luck!!!

Ayana Posadas said...

Super cute layout! I love all the flowers.
That's an adorable picture too. :)