Friday, August 27, 2010

Rock Chick


I have been wanting to cut this girl off of the Rock Chick cart since I got it, so I decided to just make a little sign with her. (I think she kind of looks like that cartoon girl on the Esurance Commercials) Anyways, I cut the background for this out of Heidi Swapp paper at a size of 8 inches high and 9.7 inches wide. I added crystal colored glitters over the pearlescent gray paper in the title. Then, I cut the base of the girl out of black glitter paper, embossed her skirt with Love Language and colored the hearts in with the white opaque pen and embossed the motorcycle with divine swirls and went over the swirls with crystal stickles. I'm not sure if you can see it in the picture, but I also added some red accents like highlights to her hair as well.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, Jean, some teenager is really going to love that one! So cute!