Monday, September 6, 2010

Birthday Card and Gift




I bought this really cute bank a few months ago to put up for my cousin's third birthday. When I saw it, I was thinking that it would be perfect to put her name on. I used the Don Juan cricut cart and white vinyl to cut out her name and put it up the side of the bank. I then added some stickles to the star on the wand. For the card, I had some card blanks left over from Valentine's day and I thought the pink girly color would work with the theme I had going. In the recent swap I did on the cricut board, I had received this cute Tilda stamped image that me and my hubby thought really looked like my cousin Hannah, so I cut her out and put her and a number 3 sticker on the front. (My hubby actually drew the little mouth on her, because he thought she looked wierd without one, lol.) On the inside, I had wrote the following "Turning 3 is tons of fun. Hope you have a Happy Birthday!". I really love how the card and bank turned out. My only worry now is that Kaylee is going to want one of the banks, because I bought the only one they had, lol. George said this was a little young looking for Kaylee, but I guess if she likes it I will be stalking the store seeing if they get another one in.

4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thank bank is super cute!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, the bank and the card are really-really cute! I hope you can find another one!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

that gift and card is so cute.

Kel said...

totally cute card.. and adorable gift.. So girly girl... love it