Friday, September 3, 2010

Buttons and Bows Challenge


I found a new blog, Serenity Scrappers, that is really great and has a challenge going now to use buttons and bows in a 12x12 layout. I made this layout using the Gyspy Wanderings for the title, I layed ribbon and bows up the side and then used mini buttons in black and white to make a frame around the picture. The picture also has a black matt that I did faux stitching on with a white opaque pen. The paper is called linen white and black and has a neat texture to it, but I am not sure how well you can see that in the picture. Be sure to check out the Serenity Scrappers blog here: http://serenityscrappers.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, those buttons and bows really make that layout "pop"!!! So pretty!

Besthobbyeva said...

Thanks so much for joining in our fun!! You did a great job with this page. I love the little buttons are a frame, great idea!!!