Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 12 of Halloween Projects: Pizza Pan Creations

Yesterday, I posted a wall hanging made with a pizza pan and today I have a couple of more ideas using a pizza pan as the base to share with you for Day 12 of the Halloween Projects.  These are both made with Dollar Store pizza pans that were spray painted with Krylon Orange Spray Paint.

First Up, I have Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin.  For the eyes, nose and mouth on this one, I used the facial features of the pumpkin on the A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge.  I cut these out of black, glitter cardstock.  I hot glued the eyes and mouth directly to the pan.  I cut out 10 of the noses and attached adhesive magnets to the back of each nose.  Now, they can be placed on the face and removed as this is played with.  Finally, I hot glued the ribbon to the back to make a handle for you to hang this up.



Second, I have a memo board to share with you.  For this one, I used a black paint pen and drew in the face. Then, I took some pumpkin shaped erasers and used epoxy to add magnets to the back of them.  I then attached ribbon to make a handle to hang this up as well. 


Including the wall hanging posted yesterday, I made three different pizza pans and used three different techniques to add the faces.  Vinyl, Cardstock and Paint.  You can really do a lot of different things with these pizza pans and they are very inexpensive as well.

2 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

What cute ideas! You are so creative. Awesome use of pizza pans.

Celeste B. said...

Wow, I really like this idea!!! Thanks so much for sharing it!!! :)