Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Costume Pics

The party was great yesterday, tons of people showed up and it was tons of fun.  Thought I would share a few costume pics with you guys.

This is me in my homemade lego costume.  If you look close in the pic you can see the claw lego hands, lol.  I also had a briefcase.  Kaylee is the little cat beside me.
This is George's finished costume.  He built the entire Iron Man Costume.  He actually started working on this in March of this year.  He was a huge hit with the kids.  He also had a light up piece under his shirt so he could be Tony Stark when he took the costume off.

Here are a few pics of some of my family in their costumes.  We had Jessie from Toy Story, A hunter and deer, a Big Baby, a Farmer and many more.


Here are a few more pics of some costumes and decorations.  The front of the house was really decorated, but somehow I don't have any pics of that.  You will of course see more once I get layouts done.







4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Those pics are fantastic and you guys really look like you had a great time!!! I think your lego costume is just adorable, but I must say George's costume is over the top fantastic!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! You made your costumes??? You guys ROCK!!

The Cropping Canuck said...

Wow! Awesome party! All the costumes are fab as well.

Angi Barrs said...

Love that Lego costume. Adorable.