Saturday, October 2, 2010

World Card Making Day Challenge #1 at Cricut Project of the Day

There are some challenges going on over at the Cricut Project of the Day blog for World Card Making Day.  You can visit the blog here: http://cricutprojectoftheday.blogspot.com/ 

The first challenge was to make a card with a turkey on it.  I decided that I would do a shape card of a turkey.  I used the Create a Critter cartridge for this guy and then added a little bowtie, some google eyes , a white opaque pen and some red stickles to add some details to him.  The inside sentiment was also cut with Create a Critter and I used a white opaque pen to add some dots to the letters.


3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, this is adorable!

Georgiana said...

What a great card. I need to make some Thanksgiving theme cards now that the Halloween Hop is over.

You are so much fun to check out! I never know what you have in store! : )

Georgiana

DtsArt said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE