Saturday, October 2, 2010

World Card Making Day Challenge #10 at Cricut Project of the Day

There are some challenges going on over at the Cricut Project of the Day blog for World Card Making Day.  You can visit the blog here: http://cricutprojectoftheday.blogspot.com/ 

Challenge 10 was to make a card with a Thanksgiving theme.  I decided to make an oven card with a Turkey in a pot inside.  I used the From my Kitchen cart to cut the oven and the pot, Simply Charmed for the Turkey and Happy Thanksgiving from the Wild Card Cart.  For the front of the card, I cut the oven door twice, glued it at the bottom only and scored it so it would fold down.  So that the door would not stay open, I used a small piece of black velcro to attach the door together.



4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, this is so cute!

Georgiana said...

Adorable. I feel bad for the turkey though!

Georgiana :)

Giselle said...

aww poor turkey. i like the idea :)

P.G. Lamb said...

This is a very creative card!