Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cute and Simple Candy Cane

I made this really cute candy cane ornament yesterday with my sister Whitney when she came over.  I made one for her to give to her boyfriend and one for my hubby.  I took two candy canes and glued them together to look like a heart.  I then used the Smiley Cards cart to cut the gingerbread man and then I hot glued it to the candy canes.  These are really simple, but they look so cute!!


I am going to enter these into the Cooking with the Cricut Challenge "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas".  If you haven't been to the site before, check it out here: http://cookingwithcricut.blogspot.com/

Also, If you are looking for the Day 2 of the 20 Days of Christmas post, scroll down to the previous post.

7 comments:

Jen said...

What a cute idea, Jean! I may make some of these to give to my daughter's class at Christmastime. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Cooking With Cricut.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun!

Madison said...

What a clever idea! These turned out so cute. Kids would really like to get these. TFS and thanks for playing with us at Cooking With Cricut this week.
~Madison (CWCDT) www.funkycards.blogspot.com

Besthobbyeva said...

These little gusy are sooo cute! I love them. Great idea!

Celeste B. said...

Too cute!!! :)

LesleyfromWI said...

Oh this is adorable. I love your projects!

Jamie M. said...

I love these. They are so cute. I am going to have to make some. Thanks for the fantastic idea.
http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/