Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scrapbooking a Tornado

So, this probably seems like a really odd thing to scrapbook, but we have a lot of tornados around here.  When I was in high school, we actually had a very bad one that tore up a lot of the town and destroyed a few houses in my neighborhood.  It was really horrible.  Anyways, last year, Kaylee got to see her first tornado.  It passed right over my mom's house.  My sisters took pictures to send in to the news, and Kaylee wanted me to put it in her scrapbook.  Luckily, this one didn't touch down and didn't cause any major damage.  I used Smiley Cards for the mean cloud and the plain cloud to add the journaling to.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Jean, Is this the tornado that went through Jones Valley? If so I remember that one.

Jean said...

These pictures are not from that one, but yes that is the bad one I was talking about.

Besthobbyeva said...

Wow, such awesome pictures. Always reminds us not to mess with mother nature. I am glad everyone is safe. Great layout!!!