Monday, June 13, 2011

More T-Shirts

I have made some more t-shirts using vinyl and fabric paint.  Here are the latest ones I have made.

The first two are Green Lantern shirts for me and Kaylee.  She is excited about the movie coming out and wanted shirts to wear when she sees the movie.  I traced the image in SCAL.
Next, my sister Britney asked me to make her a shirt with the Xbox power symbol on it for her birthday that is coming up this week.  I did a google search for this image and traced it in the SCAL program.

The next shirt is another one that Kaylee requested.  She wanted a Jack Sparrow shirt that said Mrs. Sparrow with a pirate sword.  I used the font Aye Matey and the Lettering Delights svg for the sword.
Finally, I made me a funny shirt.  My hubby and me came up with the idea of making a shirt with Big Foot that said Believe.  We may also make one with the Loch Ness monster later.  For this one, I used the Camping Critters Cricut Cartridge for Big Foot and Don Juan for the font.

8 comments:

Besthobbyeva said...

Wow you have been very busy!! Awesome job on all of them!!

Laurie

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Too cute! Love all of the shirts!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that Mrs. Sparrow shirt. :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great T's! They are all super fun!

Stacy said...

Jean,
You have been super busy. These are all super cute
Hugs
Stacy

Rhonda Emery said...

she is super lucky little girl to have such a sweet aunt that includes her in everything. cute cute shirts.

Lisa said...

I love how the last shirt says believe.

green blogger said...

I like the Green Lantern shirts. Simple but nice.