Sunday, June 19, 2011

Vinyl Pail

The last vinyl thing I made for my sister's birthday present was this little pail to put all of her presents with.  I used the Cheri font to cut this with SCAL and then cut some circles in 1inch and 1/2inch to put around the pail as well. 


Once it was finished, I added some green shredded paper to the bottom and then filled it up with the items I had made for her and the gifts I bought.  I found some cute tissue paper that was green with polka dots that I used to wrap the presents I bought her so everything would match.

5 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

so pretty I love the colors you have been using so bright and cheerful. love it.

Audrey Frelx said...

Sooooo cute! What a lucky little girl (and sweet) Britney is!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, I don't know if your sister is a little girl or not, but to me she probably is... lol!!!

Jens Craft Corner said...

I love the pail! I think your sister is going to love this! Also, thank you for the award!! I LOVE AWARDS! That was so very nice of you. It totally made my day.

Angi Barrs said...

WOWZA...Super adorable B-day gift. Love the polka dots. Your sis will looovvveee this. :)