Thursday, July 7, 2011

Popsicle Cards for Madison's "I Feel the Love" project

This month, the "I Feel the Love" project on Madison's blog (http://funkycards.blogspot.com/) is for a young girl named Marley.  Marley had a tumor on her brain and is dealing with issues caused by the surgeries she has had as well.  You can read all about Marley and her family by visiting Madison's blog and you can help out by sending a card to them through this project.

I decided to make a card for little Marley and one for her sister Mia as well.  I used the Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge and the Gypsy to make a popsicle shape card.  What little girl doesn't like popsicles, right!  Once they were cut, I used a white pen to add a little shine to the corner, a line through the middle, faux stitch lines on the handle and the sentiment: Have A Sweet Day!

I am also entering these cards into the following challenge:
Tacky Tuesday: Any sweet and the word sweet: Tacky Tuesday Facebook Page


10 comments:

Donya/Okscrappinmama said...

That's perfect for sweet little Marley!! Great job...I need to get started on mine.

Donya/okscrappinmama

Madison said...

Jean, these are too cute:) Marely and MIa will love them. Thank you so much!! You are so sweet!!
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Super cute! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Darling cards! I am sure the girls will love them!

Thanks for playing along with us this month at Tacky Tuesdays!

Ruthie :)

Stacy said...

Jean,
These cards are super cute!
I love them
Hugs,
Stacy

Besthobbyeva said...

Soooo adorable, I love them!!

Laurie

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Tacky Tuesdays!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Angi Barrs said...

Hi Jean - I left a special thank you at the end of my blog post today. Please be sure to pop over and see it. :)

And Marley is gonna looove this card. So sweet of you to make it for her. I need a popsicle right about now. It's so hot here in Texas. :)

Rhonda Emery said...

too cute

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Yum! So cute!