Saturday, November 26, 2011

Design Team News

Hello everybody!! I hope you have all had a great Thanksgiving.  I just wanted to stop by and share some exciting news.  I will be joining two design teams.

The first one is Cutting Up With Class.  I know that you have seen my projects with the wonderful cut files from their site and I hope you will join us for the challenges.  You can find the new challenges there every Tuesday and their will be a cut file for you to use.  Please stop by and check it out here: http://www.cuttinupwithclass.blogspot.com/

I will also be designing for Decorate to Celebrate.  I know most of you have been over to this site that is run by Rhonda and Amy.  They have great challenges that are all about decorating for parties and celebrations.  Be sure to stop by and check it out here: http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/


Can't wait to share some great projects with both of these challenge blogs!! Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Jens Craft Corner said...

Two design teams!! Wow! Good for you! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see your work for these teams.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats Jean! Can you email me? I have a question for you... abusybee24atcoxdotnet

Jean said...

I just emailed you Carri.

Glenda said...

Congrats Jean on both design teams! Have fun! Look forward to seeing your work!
Glenda

Rhonda Emery said...

so excited that your on both dt. your talent is amazing and everyone will love ya. hugs

Besthobbyeva said...

Congrats on your DT spots!!! Such exciting news!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Laurie

Running Turtle said...

Fantastic!! Can't wait to see your amazing talents and ideas...

Cricut Couple said...

What a cool project! I had no idea you could even do that! Always an inspiration!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Big congrats to ya. You are sooo talented. :)