Monday, November 21, 2011

Turkey Tins

I have a ton of these little metal tins that I found a while back at the Dollar Tree.  They had them in packs of 3 and they were clearing them out, so they were two packs for $1.  I originally was going to make some tins for Easter with them and never got around to it, so when I came across them this morning, I decided to make some turkey tins.  I thought these would be cute to have at Thanksgiving to give out to some family.  I put a snack sized pack of M&M's in the tins.  For the turkey, I used the Cutting Up With Class Turkey File and cut some of the pieces down to how I needed them.  I also added a circle for the front of the tin and a triangle on the face.  I used hot glue to attach the pieces to the front and back of the tins.


I am entering these into the following challenges:
Cutting Up With Class: Turkey Cut File: http://www.cuttinupwithclass.blogspot.com/
Frosted Designs: Die Cuts: http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/
Paper Cutz: Let's Talk Turkey: http://papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Love your turkey tins. Wishing you and your family a Happy Turkey Day! :)

Unknown said...

These are so cute Jean. I love the way you made it fit what you needed. I am sure everyone will enjoy these treats and the cheerful little turkey on them. Thanks so much for joining the Cuttin' Up With Class blog and Paper Cutz (LOL two birds with one stone...)

Cheryl First said...

Oh, adorable! What a great gift idea! Thanks for joining us this week at Cuttin' Up with Class!
-Cheryl
CUWC DT

Teresa Jaye said...

oh, these are really cute! Your family will certainly enjoy getting them at your Thanksgiving celebrations! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Cricut Couple said...

This is SO cool! Love it!

Patti B said...

these are so great. Thanks for sharing and playing along this week at PCC. Hope to see many more of your creations in the future.

pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so fun! What great find!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

What a wonderful idea! Love them!! Thank you for sharing them with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!!! :)

Eli said...

These turkeys are toooooooo coooool!
Eli
Frosted Designs

NancyD said...

Really cool idea! Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Cutz. NancyD