Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Decorate to Celebrate Boys Party Challenge: Design Team Post

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate.  This week it is all about the boys, we want to see your party decorations for a boy's party and you must use the color blue.  Be sure to check out all of the projects by the design team and enter you own project into the challenge here: http://www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/.

For my project, I wanted to make something for a super hero party.  I decided to make some cute party hats.  I started out by getting the blue party hats at Party City and then used white vinyl to decorate them.
I used the Batman Cricut Cartridge for the words and the Graphically Speaking Cartridge for the stars.

13 comments:

Norma said...

Hi Jean:) WOW love the bright color! and perfect for a boy's party!!
Hugs,
Norma

Rhonda Emery said...

what little boy wouldnt love these at his party great job jean love them.

Angi Barrs said...

Love these fabulous party hats.

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, love that bright color blue -- these are adorable!!! Hope you take pics of the kids to post because I love they'll love and look adorable in them!!!

Lisa said...

What awesome party hats!! I love the fun expressions!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kel said...

omgosh, those hats are great!

Amy said...

What cute party hats! Great idea for the vinyl!! :)Amy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so fun Jean! Love the bright color! ( I am behind on visiting and happy to be catching up!)
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Ohhh and YIPPEE!! Love how fast I can comment now! LOL!!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Besthobbyeva said...

Love these, such a great idea. Your creativity is awesome!!

Laurie

Valerie said...

Super cute party hats!

Unknown said...

So cool. Very "graphic" look. Kinda' makes me miss watching Batman with my son when he was little.

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome party hats!! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com