Thursday, February 2, 2012

I-Pod Valentine Treats

I found this adorable printable over here: http://www.livinglocurto.com/2011/01/iphone-valentine-free-printable/  and I just had to make these for Kaylee's class.  I printed them out on white cardstock and used the Martha Stewart Score Pal to score them and then cut them out.  I used a stip of glue to attach them on the edges around a box of Brach's Sweetheart Candies.  Kaylee loves them and I think they will be a huge hit for the kids.  They were very simple to put together and I am sure you could get them printed or copied if you didn't want to print them at home.  I made a total of 24 of these.  Here is a picture of the front and back of the finished treats.
 Here is a close up of the fronts of the I-Pod printables.
Here is a pic showing what they look like before being wrapped around the candy box.  Make sure you use the 1 ounce size candies so they will fit.  I purchased these at Target and they were 8 in a package for $2.

12 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so cute jean! They are sure to be a huge hit!

Rhonda Emery said...

these are super I love them great idea.

Nicole said...

Super Cute!!

Georgiana said...

Great idea! I was just looking at candy today to wrap for my class.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Cricut Couple said...

Clever Clever!!! I just love visiting you! You always have the best ideas!!!

Cindy Beland said...

This is such a great idea,FANTASTIC job girl!:)

Running Turtle said...

Very creative! The kids will love them!

Jill said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing this! Smiles, Jill

Angi Barrs said...

This will be a hit with the kiddos. So fun!

Valerie said...

So awesome, I don't think we had all these cool valentines growing up! Makes me want to pass out Valentines again!

Besthobbyeva said...

These will be a HUGE hit, so darn clever!!

Laurie

Audrey Frelx said...

Tooo cute! Thanks for sharing, Jean!